Monday, April 21, 2008

Who is Kathleen?



Hi my name is Kathleen, I am 20, a college sophomore and live just outside of Washington D.C., ... Any who I am keeping this blog to stay up-to date with my friends and family while I travel the world for the first time this summer. I have only left the country once and that was to Canada when I was 10, so that barely counts.

I look forward to getting comments from everyone over the summer!

-------------------------
Last year all of this was true I had never been to europe, and was a 20 year old sophomore. Now I have spent 3 fabulous weeks in Germany and plan to go for 6 weeks with a friend for the FUBiS program. I am also now 21 and a junior.

Can't wait for the fun to begin :)

Love you all!!!
-------------------------

So I'm back to try to do this blogging thing again! I'm now 23 and I'm headed back to FUBiS. I have received my degree, so this is more for fun and learning... no worries about the credits this time :) Although I do want to do well in the class lol.

I won't be going with any friends this time. Although I may meet up with some for a few days here or there, nothing is certain right now. My goal for this trip is to improve my German and immerse myself fully in the language and culture. I will be taking the intensive courses this go round and will have less time for touring Berlin. Thankfully I have seen a good deal of the city, so I can just revisit my favorite spots and spend my limited touring time finding spots where the locals really love and just enjoying the wonders of Berlin :)


No comments:

the German experience through my eyes